JOIN OUR TEAM
Position: Intermediate interior designer Start Date: May 2019
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, interior designer who embodies high standards and whose style leads with sophistication, followed by the delightfully unexpected.
For you, a must:
· AutoCAD construction documents
· SketchUP models
· Photoshop presentations
And, the ability to see beyond a client’s individual perspective to create the best end product and client experience.
Lead 5-9 remodel, décor, and new construction projects (whether one room or an entire home) from start to finish. Project start dates will be staggered and new projects will begin during waiting periods of current projects.
Assist design team in general, and specifically by researching concept images based on the client's individual taste.
Draft floorplans, elevations, and details into AutoCAD for full construction documents.
Build complete SketchUp models and utilize photo-rendering plug-in software to create presentation images.
Source and specify fixtures, finishes, and furnishings.
Direct Jr. Interior Designer to assist you in drawings, models, finishes and fixtures schedules, sourcing and pricing. ____________________
Ready to work for a dynamic, growing firm that respects everyone individually and has fun while doing it? Please read the following instructions carefully.
Email Michelle (email@example.com):
· Your resume
· A link to your portfolio; Concepts are all also accepted.
· A link to your favorite personal Pinterest or Houzz board that shows off your favorite design styles (this should include, but is not limited to, architecture, interiors, art, fixtures, accessories, and furniture).
· A standout answer to the question, “How can you help us and why would you like to work with us?”
· An example of something that represents you and why. This is an opportunity to show us a bit of personality—we like serious and playful alike!
Do not call, we will respond to candidates with potential by the end of May.