The next time we hire, we’ll be looking for an experienced junior or intermediate interior designer. We don’t have any current positions available, but we’re always accepting applications for the future.
Are you a perpetual list maker? Have you thought about changing your middle name to Organized? Are you always the leader? Do you have a loving and growing relationship with AutoCAD and SketchUp? Have you been known to change the lyrics in the song, Born To Be Wild to Born To Design?
When we grow we’ll be looking for someone with a passion for custom design and the drive to make it happen!
Here’s the lowdown:
We are accepting applications for team members. Experience creating AutoCAD construction documents and the ability to see through the client's individual perspective is a must.
• Assist design team by researching concept images based on the client's individual taste.
• Draft floorplans, elevations and details into AutoCAD for full construction documents.
• Build complete SketchUp models and utilize photo-rendering plug-in software to create presentation images.
• Source and specify fixtures, finishes and furnishings.
• Assist and collaborate with the team.
• Organize materials library.
Interested, qualified and ready to toot your horn?
OK, good. Follow the instructions below. (Why yes, this is an opportunity for you to show off how well you follow instructions!)
1) Email Michelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following:
Link to your portfolio or preview of your favorite projects
Link to your favorite Pinterest or Houzz board that you created.
An amazing answer to the question, “How can you help us and why would you like to work with us?”
An example of something that represents you and why?
2) Do not call.
That’s it! Yay! We’re excited to hear from you and will plan on responding to candidates that fit the bill!